- Who Doesn’t Love a Plague Pit? (most people except for me!)
- Seriously, Which Century? A review on Northmen: A Viking Saga
- Reflections on Studying in the UK
- Studying Medieval Archaeology in Australia – A Fool’s Errand?
- Book Review: Anglo-Saxon Graves and Grave Goods, John Hines and Alex Bayliss (eds)
- Report: The Ness of Brodgar – a Millennium of Prehistory in the Heart of Neolithic Orkney World Heritage Site
- Medieval Tourism with Sam – Castleton and Peveril Castle
- Introducing Samantha Leggett